Conditions of entry
- Entry is at own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved.
- The Promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
- There are no pass outs at Spin Off 2019.
- Small still cameras (including those with a recording function) and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only. Professional still cameras (such as SLR, DSLR and similar cameras), professional video cameras (including Go-Pros and similar), sound recording equipment and professional lighting and tripod set ups are not permitted at Spin Off without written authority from the Promoters. Please respect the privacy of all other patrons, artists and service providers at Spin Off when using your camera or mobile phone.
- As members of the audience, ticket-holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live video recordings that can be used by the promoter or promoter approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
- No BYO alcohol, soft drinks, juice, milk, energy drinks, flavoured water or sports water is permitted at Spin Off.
- No illicit drugs are permitted at Spin Off.
- No glass, knives, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, prams, bulky items (such as eskies and folding chairs) or animals are permitted at Spin Off.
- All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated (and only returned at Promoters discretion) except for illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police.
- A sealed plastic water bottle or an empty plastic water bottle is permitted.
- Food is permitted. Must be checked on arrival.
- Lost property will be held as a courtesy for two weeks (post-event) only. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for property lost at Spin Off 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron without appropriate identification. The only forms of valid photo ID that will be accepted are a current Australian driver’s licence, a current passport or a current state issued proof of age card. Please note that international driver’s licences are not valid forms of identification at Spin Off.
- It is a condition of entry that all patrons agree not to behave in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons. Promoters and Security reserve the right to eject any person contravening this.
- DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This includes aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing. Patrons participating in these dangerous activities will be evicted without right to re-entry or refund. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
- The Promoters or the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Use earplugs if necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of a change of the date or lineup, refunds will not be available.
- Spin Off 2019 plays rain or shine.
- All conditions shown on the ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on the premises.
- Should the ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
- No refunds or exchanges except as in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- Event Ticket holders aged 15 and under MUST be accompanied by a responsible parent and/or adult guardian holding a valid Event ticket when entering the Event and at all times whilst at the Event. We strongly recommend this adult guardian is aged 25 years or older.
To ensure a proper level of security and safety for all attending Spin Off 2019, particularly those who are under 18, we have a Youth Policy in place which forms part of our Conditions of Entry for the event. This policy is in line with several other events around the country.
- All minors, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket to the event.
- ID is required for ALL patrons attending the event. For minors who don’t have a driver’s license, learner’s permit or a current, valid passport, we will also accept a student ID card but only if it has your name and date of birth on it.
For 16+ patrons
- Minors aged 16 and older may attend the event unsupervised.
- Patrons under the age of 18 must not engage in any illegal or disruptive activities whilst on site. This includes underage drinking, use of illicit substances or any generally disruptive behaviour.
- It is a good idea to attend the event with a good group friends. You should also set up meeting points when you arrive at the event and, most importantly, look after each other. Make sure that everyone you arrive with leaves the event safely.
For patrons 15 years and younger
- All minors aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a ‘responsible adult’ at the Entry gates (or they may be refused entry) and accompanied by that responsible adult at all times whilst at the festival.
- A ‘responsible adult’ should ideally be a parent or legal guardian, however siblings, family members or close family friends over the age of 18 may also accompany minors.
- All responsible adults need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Accompany a maximum of 3 patrons aged 15 and under
- Ensure that all youth patrons under their supervision comply with instructions issued by festival staff.
- Follow any instructions contained in all permanent and temporary signage throughout the festival.
- Ensure the youth patrons under your supervision are safe and sober at all times. Festival staff will do everything they can to keep all patrons safe, and the sale of alcohol will be restricted and closely monitored, but any extra help from responsible adults is greatly appreciated.
- Any breach of these conditions may result in the eviction of the parent/guardian and all accompanying minors from the festival site.
- If you are an adult planning to accompany any minors at Spin Off, please ask yourself the following questions if relevant to you:
- Can I moderate my alcohol intake so that I can responsibly take care of any minors in my care?
- Can I still enjoy Spin Off with my minors in tow?
- If you’ve answered ‘no’ to either question you might need to re-think whether you are the right person to be accompanying minors around the Spin Off festival.
- Responsible adults with minors in their care should note that they will not be able to enter bars or licensed areas on site with the minors in their company.
- Anyone who is considering being the nominated adult in such circumstances should consider this responsibility very carefully.
Audience Republic Competition T&Cs
- There will be one (1) winner, whoever has earned the most point on the Spin Off 2019 Pre Sale campaign
- Points are tracked by Audience Republic
- Entry will close when the Audience Republic sign up closes, at 9pm ACST on Sunday 14th April
- Winner will be notified via email. Tickets will be sent via email.
- Flights and accommodation will be booked at the Promoters discretion.
- Both the prize winner and their additional guest must travel on the same flights.
- Flights will be from any capital city in Australia to Adelaide, return.
- The Prize is non-transferable. It can only be used for the Winner, and cannot be transferred for a cash amount.